Resources by Dr. King:
Articles, Audio, Tips and eInsights
For ongoing daily domestic abuse support, visit:
Prevent Abusive Relationsips Membership
Domestic Violence Awareness Month Featured Op-ed
Affluent Domestic Violence Awareness Is Key to Preventing Family Abuse Nightmares
This series of eInsights is presented to you by Partners in Prevention, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
The eInsights provide information about:
- the dynamics of abusive relationships,
- family violence and legal domestic abuse, and
- healing from physical, emotional and verbal abuse.
If you find these eInsight articles useful, we invite you to contribute to the maintenance and growth of the Survivor Success Tips & Insights. To make a tax-deductible donation, please visit:
- Narcissistic Politics in Intimate Relationships - 7 Signs of Narcissistic Abuse
- Emotional Abuse — Affective Sword in Controlling Abusive Relationships
- Emotional Abuse and Family Violence - Why Does He Pick on Our Little Boy?
- Narcissistic Abuse - The Dance of a Narcissist and Co-Dependent
- Long-Term Abusive Relationships – When Mature Women are Abused
- Healing from Emotional Abuse – Battered Women and the Practice of Psychology
- Family Violence - 3 Keys to Picking Up the Pieces after the Storm of Legal Doestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence Healing at Its Best: Bio-behavioral Medicine for Healing from Domestic Abuse
- Gender-Based Violence Vs Narcissistic Personality Abuse Vs Intermittent Explosive Violence ~ What Is the Difference?
- Domestic Abuse Counseling – Why Therapy by Phone Helps Couples in Abusive Relationships
- Domestic Violence Abuse - Breaking the Silence video
- Domestic Abuse Resources - Daughter in an Abusive Relationship
- Emotional Verbal Abuse - Signs that Serve to Save Domestic Abuse Survivors - video
- Domestic Violence and Child Custody: Legal Psychiatric Ploys of Divorce Lawyers - video
- Identifying an Abusive Relationship: The Power of a Diagnosis in Understanding and Treating Domestic Abuse - video
- Family Violence Divorce: Domestic Violence and Child Custody - video
- 3 Keys to Healing Parental Alienation - video
- Emotional Verbal Abuse: How to Recognize, Cope and Heal
- Domestic Abuse Dynamics: Identifying Abuse
- Domestic Abuse Dynamics: Breaking the Cycle of Abuse
- Psychological Healing for Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse Healing from Within
- Legal Domestic Abuse: Learn to Successfully Navigate the System
- Crazy Making Legal-Psychiatric Abuse: Signs and Prevention
- Abused Men: How to Break the Cycle and Heal
- Stop Domestic Abuse: Helping Others Break the Cycle
- Yes, Abusers Can Change: End Spousal Abuse and Save Your Marriage
- Controlling Intimate Relationships: Emotional - Sexual - Financial Control
- Abuse Is About Control - audio/video slide youtube
- Am I in a Dangerous Relationship? audio/video slide youtube
- Why Does Pregnancy Exacerbate Intimate Partner Violence? audio clip
- Family Violence and Legal Domestic Abuse CD
- All But My Soul: Abuse Beyond Control
- Distance learning: RDI.co.uk is world’s largest independent provider of UK university distance learning courses, online university courses, online degrees, distance learning UK MBA courses, online study and qualifications.
- Verbal Abuse Healing: This site is to give others insight and a brief understanding of the oppression of verbal abuse.
- A Family's Heartbreak: A Parent's Introduction to Parental Alienation.
- Partners: Join in this effort by placing a banner on your site.
- Healthcare Providers: Join in this effort by placing a banner on your site.
In the News
Dr. Jeanne King is a licensed psychologist and domestic abuse consultant. Feel free to contact us if you need help with physical and/or emotional pain, stress-related illnesses, or relationship abuse issues at home or in court. Contact Us to reach Dr. King.